lördag 8 maj 2010

exporting swedish traditions to italy







today niklas worked on the 'niklas wall' the wall that is separating the two bathrooms upstairs, and i was doing material testing. We want to insulate a few walls inside and wanted to make sure we can put plaster on them easily. The test was successful.

the daily check in our little garden resulted in this pic of our sallad, but the japanese pumpkins are doing really well as well. the basil is still dead. only a miracle will be able to get it to grow again.

Then we came to the pleasant chore of the day, teach italian girls some swedish handicraft. Ettores twins were interested to learn how to make flower crowns and they brought a friend. I am not sure the city of Garessio will have any flowers standing after tonight, they were each on their third crown when we left them..

2 kommentarer:

  1. .... as I hear from gardening and flower jewellery making .....nice things with impulsive little italian girls.... I should pack my bagpack and GO now in like NOW!!!

    but ohhhh but there was a BUT about something...
    oh... yes I will have an exhibit and start prepaering on monday.... DELAY!!!!
    XXX good luck for Vi Ni Mar.... love it.....should I bring my new love???? XXX

    SvaraRadera
  2. Is your new love a good worker?? BRING!!
    Good luck on your exhibit!

    SvaraRadera