måndag 1 augusti 2011

carpentry job



Internet is fabulous. I had as task to build a sawhorse (what a funny name I had to look it up) for all the trees that did not survive the attack of the killer vines. Not to mention the logs from the old roof that are now spread around the property little here and there.

Niklas looked up a construction instruction for me on the web and this morning I rummaged in the pile of leftover construction material. Once I had found all the things i was looking for I got to use the circular saw for the first time in my life. Finally screwed the bits together. Not the best looking horse in town, but Niklas thinks it will do the job. And I am mighty proud of myself. Plus it was a nice change to the cement jobs..

Not that we will use the sewn up wood in our fireplace yet, as the fireplace is not installed yet but as they say here in italy .. piano piano.. one thing at a time

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar