fredag 26 september 2014

saved again by the wonderful Silvia

The two very nice guys who made our floor in the atrio, and who made me change my mind about italian contractors because they arrived exactly when they said they would have now made me change my mind again. After many visits and promises they would get our floors done before our departure 4 October, on Monday late evening one of them called Silvia to say they won't come after all. Won't do the job. Silvia got hold of me on Wednesday cause on Tuesday we were on our trip to Valcasotto and I had left my phone at home. I was

Luckily she knew another guy who has a construction business and he came by in the evening, gave us a fair price yesterday and is scheduled to arrive Monday morning, finishing Tuesday. Fingers crossed!!!

Meanwhile I am working on the 'save the vines' project, harvest walnuts, prune the fig tree, clean up the garden for winter but also enjoy the last days of sun before heading back to the cold swedish winter in a weeks time.. Oh and I made some killer tomato sauce from the box of tomatoes that Silvias mom gave me as a present. She was taking pity on me because my 50 tomato plants fared so badly in the rainy summer. Also tested a variation of the knead-free bread which turned out quite well if I may say so myself.









Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar